Monday, April 20, 2009

Livebooks and PixInk....what a combination!!

I finally put myself into gear and decided to get livebooks.....Yes, I needed to so I can keep track with updating my site on a regular without the hassle of getting someone else to do it. It's going to take about 3 weeks before its up and running....I am super excited about this!


On a slightly different note, I wanted to take a little time to talk about a special friend (and one of my closest best friends!), Mrs. Ayesha Mathews-Wadhwa, Chief Pixel Bender and Creator of PixInk. This is a boutique design company that specializes in Branding and Visual Identity, Marketing Communication & Digital Media. Thanks to this amazing establishment and Ayesha's remarkable talent, DMDstyle's branding and identity was born. Pix Ink created my logo, my business card, my website design, my letterheads and so much more. I have received nothing but outstanding compliments in my industry for the electric colors and radical designs that totally portray me.


My dear and beautiful friend Ayesha and I go way back, she has always taken the time to understand what I've tried and continue to put out there. She has pushed and inspired many of us friends out there. She is now leading the San Francisco chapter of Savor the Success for Women Entrepreneurs. I am proud to say that she is doing remarkably well.

So all you people out there who are starting their businesses and looking for an identity, please do contact PixInk and you won't be disappointed....I can guarantee that:)

Imagine what the combination of Livebooks and PixInk will do to DMDstyle (my styling business)?? Let's wait and see....meanwhile, enjoy some previews of my most recent works that will be featured on my new and upcoming site......more to come....soon!


Photography: Julia Pogodina
Styling: Me!
Hair: Sato Taeko
Make-Up: Anetta Klemens
Model: Olga A. (Ford Models/NYC, and Womens/Paris)


Photography: Julia Pogodina
Styling: Me!
Hair: Jamal Hodges
Make-Up: Anetta Klemens
Model: Marija (Major Model Management)


Photography: Al Thompson
Styling: Me!
Hair: Jamal Hodges
Make-Up: Marion Mazo
Model 1: Thomas Gibbons (Fusion Model Management)
Model 2: Adrien Fedida (Red Model Management)

1 comment:

  1. The story you shot with Julia, hmmmm so sweet. Why isn't that in Vogue!!!

    ReplyDelete