Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Katerena Alkhimova






Yesterday, I styled a shoot with Russian Supermodel....Katerena Alkhimova. Throughout her modeling career, Katerena has done print and runway for such names as Comme Des Garçons, Christian Dior, John Galliano, Yohji Yamamoto, and much more. She has now started her own line of basic wear called "Kat's Basics". The whole concept of the shoot (which is hopefully going to be my fourth cover story....fingers crossed) was to combine Kat's pieces with other great designer stuff, and thus recreating her look every time. It was very challenging, but I was totally up for it.....and of course, she gave us her extreme best. This was was shot by one of my favorite photographers and friend, Julia Pogodina. Hair was done by the talented Taeko Sato and make-up by the wonderful Aldys Minaya. I also had an amazing assistant, Jillian Wu, who had totally made my life easier throughout the past week. She was on top of everything and took care of all the necessary stuff.....Thank you Jillian and the team!! Katerena, you totally rocked it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment