Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Season-Mercedes Benz Fashion Week S/S 2010

Here it is once again, that time of year when everyone in this glam industry is at a frenzy. From designers to models to photographers.....just everyone getting that boost of adrenaline rush....woohooo! It's my favorite times of the year......The NYC Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010!!

I have received my invites for some of the best shows, and thanks to some friends in the industry whom I have done amazing work with, and who haven't forgotten to RSVP for me in other Fashion Week Events. This is when we all go out, have a good time, and network away. Look out for my next few posts with pictures and videos from the runway and backstage, or follow me on twitter.

Ahhhhh.....I just love Fashion Week, and I know it loves me back;))

No comments:

Post a Comment