Thursday, April 9, 2009

Interview Pt.1


I spent most part of the evening yesterday preparing answers for my interview with ROUGE Magazine-Bulgaria. I was interviewed by the Editor-in-Chief, Natalia Georgieva. She was great and had definitely asked questions that not only covered my work as a Stylist, but the depth of my intellect. I stayed up all night trying to perfect them. My friend and current roommate, Allia, got to hear some of them and had given me some constructive criticisms on my answers.....Lessons I had learned from the night were to give good responses without offending anyone, carefully stating my likes and dislikes, and not to disparage anyone's hard work. Thank you Allia for making me see the inevitable....and thanks to all my friends who have helped me with their feedback (Rabah, Ayesha, Hannah, Mum, Dad (may he rest in peace) and my sister Dalal). Did the interview go well? Why don't we wait and find out once it's published....

No comments:

Post a Comment