Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good Morning.....A wonderful surprise: A COVER and an interview to follow!!!



I woke up this morning @ 8am....quite late for my usual time (which is usually around 6:30am.....bizarre??I know!!) Anyway, I had a nice email from Julia with the layout and the cover of "Rouge" Magazine's April issue......The COVER STORY that we shot in L.A. with Kelly Carlson....This is my third one with this awesome magazine and it looks fabulous......And Kelly looks friggin' dazzling.....what can I say....sigh! The life of a stylist and the reaction once we get our covers.....PRICELESS!!! Thanks Julia, you made my morning:)
In case I haven't told you about "Rouge" Magazine: It is a Bulgarian based fashion publication that is very reputable and is pretty much equivalent to "Vogue" out here....yes, you read right....VOGUE.....it is just beyond incredible and the quality of tear sheets are phenomenal! I am so proud of this accomplishment and hope to get more:)
On another good note, I got contacted by "Rouge" Magazine and they're looking to do an interview with me for a possible article in an upcoming issue.....more to come on that news! Carpe Diem is where I'll leave it at.....

No comments:

Post a Comment